The property investment market in Manchester is booming at the moment and with rents at an all-time high, the yields that can be gained are some of the best in the country.
Coming soon we have Oxygen Towers, a landmark Manchester development that is a property investment opportunity that should not be missed. Set to be the city’s tallest residential towers, Oxygen Towers will offer premium luxury apartments for the ever-growing number of young professionals.
Located close to Manchester Piccadilly Station, the Northern Quarter and the commercial heartland of the city, Oxygen’s prime location will be a magnet for people who want to live in the beating heart of the city and have close proximity to everything that’s happening in one of Europe’s most vibrant locations.
One of the top residential developments in the North West
Oxygen will be an iconic 31 story tower that will soon be a prestigious residential landmark in the city. With 343 luxury apartments, eight superbly appointed townhouses and complete with sky gardens and all the leisure and amenity facilities that anybody would need, Oxygen will be staking its claim as one of the top residential developments in the entire North West.
Home to two of the world’s biggest football clubs, a large chunk of the BBC, and the largest student campus in Europe we could talk about the virtues of Manchester for hours. Here are just some of the factors that point to Manchester as being an investment heavyweight:
- Over the last 10 years, the number of 20 to 30 year olds living in Manchester has virtually doubled and the city has seen a population growth that is 3 times the national average. The 20 to 30 year old demographic represents a prime opportunity for buy-to-let investments.
- Manchester has the UK and Europe’s largest university campus with over 85,000 domestic and international students, creating a high demand for purpose-built student accommodation.
- Manchester benefits from extensive road, rail, tram, public transport and airport links and is one of the most accessible cities in Europe. Manchester Airport is also the UK’s largest regional airport with a reach that extends to 225 worldwide destinations.
- Manchester is at the centre of the UK government plans to build an economic ‘Northern Powerhouse’ in the north of England, with the creation of enterprise zones with favourable tax conditions and devolved local government powers designed to encourage investment.
- Manchester records over 10 million staying visits every year with hotel occupancy levels hitting record levels. This highlights Manchester’s profile as a premier visitor destination.
Register your interest now
Oxygen Towers has been described as being a new benchmark in urban living. Family townhouses will wrap around the development. Above the town houses will sit the amenity deck with gym, swimming pool and spa, and community hall and above that will be the apartments with fantastic views across the city. Both the townhouses and apartments will have full height window and balconies allowing natural light to flood into the properties.
Roof gardens with party rooms to rent will be situated on levels 9 and 15 of the development and offer unrivalled views of the city.
Opportunities to invest in landmark developments such as Oxygen don’t come a long that often so we would urge you to register your interest now if you want to seize the day.
Contact Barrows & Forrester on 0333 3001 888