Oxygen Tower, the 31 storey landmark building that is set to make a high profile impact on the Manchester skyline, will offer young professionals the style of accommodation and lifestyle that they are looking for and aspire to. So what will Oxygen Tower deliver for its discerning audience:
- 345 luxury apartments and 12 impressive family townhouses
- High quality spa, pool and gym facilities
- Sky gardens
- Great proximity to Piccadilly Train Station, close to the Metro link tram and on the doorstep of the Northern Quarter
- Townhouses will sit at the base of Oxygen Tower with front doors off the street designed to create new activity on Store Street
- Entrance to the apartments will be through a stepped entrance that will lead to a double height lobby and concierge desk
- There will be scope in the development for a convenience store, dry cleaners and coffee house at ground level
- There will be a stepped allotment terrace in the southwest corner of the development where residents can grow their own herbs/food
- Ample parking and storage provision with 24-hour concierge and plenty of support from the onsite Oxygen team
- Above the amenity deck of the development there will be apartments with fantastic views across the city and towards the Peak District National Park
- All the town houses and apartments will have full height windows and balconies, maximising on the natural daylight
- Roof gardens with party rooms to rent will be located on levels 9 and 15 of the development, providing superb views of the city’s sunsets
Attention to detail has been paramount with this development and there is a strong expectancy that investors will be snapping up these apartments and townhouses very quickly.
Manchester is a prime location for investors and, in terms of the lifestyle it offers, it is ideally suited to the audience that Oxygen Tower will attract. With over 300 restaurants, two of the largest shopping centres in the UK – Arndale Centre and Trafford Centre, and a plethora of bars, live music venues, theatres and boutique hotels, the city has one of the youngest populations in the UK and continues to draw young professionals to the city. Boasting a great work environment which attracts many of the UK’s top companies, a superb retail offering and a night life which is the envy of Europe, Manchester is a place to see and be seen.
Manchester’s great army of young professionals and the scale of this development have been perfectly matched.