An Iconic high rise with 343 stylish apartments & 12 townhouses in Manchester
Oxygen Tower is one of the most exciting landmark residential developments ever to be planned in Manchester. Close to Piccadilly and the Northern Quarter, Oxygen Tower will be a vertical village boasting hundreds of highly desirable homes, sky gardens and a whole lot more.
With 31 storeys, Oxygen Tower, as its name suggests, will stand tall over the city and redefine city living in Manchester. Family town houses will engage the street and above these town houses will sit the amenity deck, complete with swimming pool and spa, gym and community hall where you will be able to book party rooms for special events. Above the amenity deck are apartments with views to die for and then of course there is the roof garden where you can enjoy the city sunsets and, if you are so inclined, grow your own herbs and vegetables on the stepped, south facing allotments.
Oxygen Tower will enjoy a prime position in the centre of Manchester, only five minutes’ walk from Piccadilly Train Station, close to the Metrolink tram network and literally on the doorstep of the Northern Quarter.
Oxygen will be at the centre of everything, breathing new life into the city’s exciting urban landscape.
Oxygen Tower is located within a highly accessible location in very close proximity to Manchester Piccadilly Station, the Northern Quarter and the main commercial centre of the city. For young professionals and anybody working in the city who wants to live close to where they work and be close to all the amenities and entertainment that Manchester has to offer, then Oxygen Tower is the perfect choice. Location is everything when it comes to city centre living and Oxygen Tower is ideally placed:
- 5 minutes’ walk to Manchester Piccadilly Station
- 20 minutes’ walk to Arndale Shopping Centre
- 20 minutes’ walk to Manchester Chinatown
- 5 minutes’ drive to Etihad Stadium, home of Manchester City
- 15 minutes’ drive to Old Trafford Stadium, home of Manchester United
- 20 minutes’ drive to Trafford Shopping Centre
For prime location, it doesn’t get much better than Oxygen Tower.
Shell & Core
- Structure to be concrete frame with concrete floors.
- Concrete lift and stair cores.
- Aluminium window frames.
- Curtain walling to entrance.
- Concrete cladding system.
- Double height reception portraying the contemporary nature of the Oxygen architecture, with shallow pool crossed by internal pathway.
- Curved brushed concrete structure immediately above entrance, housing the swimming pool.
- Large porcelain format floor tiles from Europe’s leading design houses.
- Walls featuring plaster details and timber trims.
- Recessed anti-glare LED lighting with illuminated shadow gap details and an illuminated centrepiece.
Communal areas and lift
Spacious lift lobbies, functional and practical, continuing the theme of the entrance design features, with unbroken views across the City.
- 1, 2 bedroom apartments.
- 3, 4 bedroom Townhouses.
- A variety of en-suite and family bathroom configurations.
All apartments have a co-ordinated ambience depicting a modern lifestyle with an open-plan galley kitchen & living room as well as spacious bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms.
- Contemporary bespoke designed kitchens from stylish ranges of leading European manufacturers.
- Sinks and taps from manufacturers such as Duravit and Vitra.
- Appliances from high quality European manufacturers such as Neff and Bosch.
- Tiled in a contemporary style using the much revered designs and colours from the Mosa porcelain ranges and the styles offered by Porcelanosa and other European tile manufacturers.
- Recessed mirrors with feature overhead lighting, sanitary ware and brassware from brands such as Duravit and Vitra.
- Wide plank oak veneered engineered flooring and tiling from quality manufacturers such as Ted Todd and Havwoods.
- Carpets by well renowned British manufacturers in 80% wool 20% nylon for durable hardwearing surfaces in contemporary colours.
- The ceilings will feature anti-glare LED lighting with feature lighting points in strategic places for purchasers own choice of pendants and fittings to create their own mood and ambience.
- Wall finishes will feature crisp plastered surfaces painted with white vinyl matt emulsion as a blank canvas ready for the owners own colour preference or as a final finish.
- The doors, of solid wood veneers, will feature complimentary architraves and skirting boards, finished off with satin stainless steel ironmongery.
- The interior design has been carefully considered to flow through the internal finishes to provide a complete environment and a feeling of contemporary style whilst also being welcoming and relaxing.
Step 1 - Choose an Apartment
Step 2 - Complete Reservation form
Step 3 - £5,000 Reservation fee
Step 4 - 30% on Exchange (Minus £5,000 reservation fee)
Step 5 - 70% on Completion
250 Year Lease
Anticipated 7 Rental Yield Per Annum - Full Property Management Available