Why this development needs to be in your property portfolio
Phase 2 of this development represents a superb opportunity for investors looking to invest in prime Manchester city centre residential apartments with the potential to generate high returns. Consisting of 221 one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments as well as duplex penthouses on the upper floors with private roof terraces, the development is a high-spec development that is tailor-made for tenants looking for luxury accommodation in the heart of Manchester’s vibrant centre.
Attractively positioned around the River Irwell, the development is within a short walking distance of the Central Business District and has easy access to Spinningfields, Deansgate, Castlefield, Oxford Road, MediaCity UK and Salford Quays. When it comes to location, this development is hard to beat.
All the apartments have been finished to a very high standard and contain high-spec Porcelanosa kitchens and Villeroy and Boch Sanitaryware. Many of the apartments also enjoy fantastic views of the river and the city. For those looking for a unique and luxurious living experience, the duplex penthouses that come complete with private roof terraces, offer the lifestyle and quality of accommodation that tenants who demand high standards expect.
With phase 1 already sold out, phase 2 is a must-not-miss-opportunity for investors. Facilities include gym, cinema, residents’ lounge, a boutique hotel-style reception area, 24hr concierge, meeting rooms, landscaped gardens and seating areas.
It’s really quite simple…
* Manchester’s population has grown by 19% over the last decade
* Over 65% of FTSE 100 companies have a presence in the city
* The number of 20 to 30-year-olds living in Manchester has doubled in the last 10 years
* Manchester is the centre of the £50 billion Northern Powerhouse
* Over 85,000 students are based in Manchester, making it the UK and Europe’s largest university campus
* HS2 will reduce Manchester to London times to less than 60 minutes
* Rents in Manchester forecast to increase by 20.5% by 2021
* House prices in the North-West forecast to increase by 18.1% over the next 5 years
* Projected capital appreciation in Manchester of 28.2% in the next 5 years
Need we say more…
Register your interest TODAY before it’s too late!
ELECTRICAL & COMMUNICATION
SAFETY & SECURITY