Tyne View Residences represents a superb opportunity for investors looking to invest in PBSA with the potential to generate high returns. Consisting of 138 student properties, all with ensuite bedrooms, this exciting new development will be just 10 minutes’ walk from Newcastle’s five top universities. The proximity to bars, restaurants, public transport and other amenities in the city, makes Tyne View Residences a very attractive proposition for students looking for high quality accommodation in the heart of Newcastle and close to everything this fantastic city has to offer.
Based in the up-and-coming Stephenson Quarter, Tyne View Residences is part of £200 million regeneration project for the area that has already seen the construction of the brand-new Crowne Plaza as well as plans for a new technical college and office/retail space. Close to Quayside and the iconic architectural sites of Newcastle and the River Tyne, Tyne View Residences is ideally located and, not surprisingly, demand is expected to be very high.
Withover 100,000 students living in Newcastle and the surrounding region, Tyne View Residences will be a much-anticipated new addition to the landscape. The city’s five world-class universities and 20 highly acclaimed further education colleges, have contributed to Newcastle being named the UK’s ‘Best University City’ three years running by the MSN Travel Survey so the addition of Tyne View Residences to accommodate some of the city’s students can’t come quick enough.
The development will be finished and furnished to a very high standard and will include communal areas that are conducive to both studying and socialising, gym facilities, coffee station, cycle storage and 24-hour security and CCTV. It offers students all the creature comforts they need, the night time security that not all developments offer and highly convenient on-site management and lettings support. All this and with an easy commute to university makes Tyne View Residences a compelling opportunity that you don’t want to miss.
- Structure to be steel frame on a piled foundation
- Insitu concrete floors on a metal decking
- Concrete lift and stair core.
- Metzec internal paneling forming a cavity construction with cladding to the external envelope
- Metal window frame with slim line picture frame profile. To meet Part L
- Aluminum grill to plant/bin store/cycle store. Colour to match Window frames.
- Curtain walling to entrance.
- Internal metal studwork dividing studios and communal areas
- Modern self-cleaning Windows
- Communal areas with seating and bench including flat screen TV 60”
- Reception area including @24-hour security with compliant reception desk with associated staff facilities, deliveries room and individual student post boxes
- Laundry facilities
- General/ Cycle Store.
- Coffee station
- Onsite Lettings Management Company
- 1.5 size bed (Bed linen not included)
- Wi-Fi connection
- Headboard (Built in) with Head Lamp)
- Desk and desk chair with desk drawers (Built in) (White)
- Bookcase/shelving (Built in) (White)
- 32” Flat screen TV
- Wardrobe (Built in)
- Full-length mirror (1200 x 400mm)
- Waste paper bin
- Ironing board
- Acoustic flooring, oak finish or similar
- Roller blinds or similar
Kitchen /Communal area
- Matt or gloss finished cupboards
- Microwave oven
- Single sink and draining board
- Full height cupboards
- Wall mounted cupboard
- Bin/recycling under sink
- 4 ring hob (electric)
- Worktop and splash-back
- Fire blanket
- Coat pegs
- 900 X 1000 Shower
- Towel rail
Step 1 - Choose an Apartment
Step 2 - Complete Reservation form
Step 3 - £5,000 Reservation Depsosit
Step 4 - 35% Payment on Exchange of Contracts (includes reservation fee)
Step 5 - 65% Payment on Contract Completion (July 2018)
RETURN ON INVESTMENT EXAMPLE
Purchase Price: £96,227
Gross Rental Recevied: £8,262
Estimated Management & Service Charge: £1,692
Net Rental Received: £6,570
Annual Ground Rent: £150
NET RETURN ON INVESTMENT: £6,420