Estate Agent/Senior Sales Negotiator in Birmingham, Lichfield, Solihull, Edgbaston, Oldbury, Sutton Coldfield or Aldridge
£24,000 to £26,000 per annum basic + commission
Industry beating commission package
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss the roles in more details please call us on 0121 296 2600.
Do you have experience in an estate agents within the last 18 months and are you looking for a change?
We are looking for people with experience in the following property markets:
- Birmingham & surrounding areas
- Lichfield & surrounding areas
- Edgbaston & surrounding areas
- Oldbury & surrounding areas
- Sutton Coldfield & surrounding areas
- Solihull & surrounding areas
- Aldridge & surrounding areas
Would you love to be at the forefront of the local property sector whilst getting paid a great salary with industry beating commission?
One of Birmingham and Lichfield’s most well-known, respected, successful and dominant independent estate agency firms are looking for top sales staff to support the growth of the business.
We deal with a range of properties and prices, and with both sales, lettings and exclusive/luxury divisions.
We are a multi-awarding agency with a strong focus on completions over listings and providing exceptional customer service.
We’re a fast-paced, fun and exciting group where team culture means everything and drives everything we do.
We’re outgoing and adventurous as we look to do everything differently to any competitors and we are constantly out on the Birmingham & Lichfield business and networking scene as we look to win new clients and win new business.
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved with a business that is significantly growing, work with a dynamic team who are changing the face of estate agency across Birmingham, Lichfield and the surrounding areas – and you will be make a real name for yourself across the property sector and the region.
A foreword thinking and dynamic estate agency is looking for hands-on people with a different outlook and strong communication skills to join their existing team of passionate property experts with their unique approach to marketing the business to clients.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to win new listings across B2B and B2C markets including investors, landlords and developers.
We don’t just want you to be Estate Agent/Senior Sales Negotiator, we want you to become the face of all things Birmingham across the community.
- Do you have experience in the property sector?
- Do you love to talk to people from all walks of life?
- Are you experienced in generating new business?
- Do you like a mixture of office based and off site?
- Would you like to work for a fast growing agency which is currently taking the market by storm?
- Do you want insight into the future of estate agency marketing?
We pay our Estate Agent/Senior Sales Negotiators an excellent basic package which potentially rises once you prove your commitment after the probationary period.
Our commission package is one of the best in the market and we constantly analyse this to make sure our loyal and stable estate agents/negotiators are getting what they deserve.
- Are you transparent, honest and upfront?
- Can you manage expectations effectively?
- Are you able to build strong relationships?
- Do you have exemplary customer communication skills?
- Do you insist on going the extra mile for your clients?
We are an award-winning business with locations across the Midlands. We have huge growth plans and lots of residential sales and lettings we manage on a daily basis.
Because of our varied specialisms, there is plenty of scope for you to progress through the business in our rapidly expanding residential, investor, lettings, exclusive/luxury and sales teams.
If you can build strong rapport, negotiate, persuade and influence people, then we want to talk to you TODAY.
*This is a field-based role so UK driver’s licence is essential. Pool cars are available.
It is essential you have a demonstrable track record within an estate agent role, ideally in the local areas outlined, with a sound knowledge of the property sector, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
You will also need to be comfortable and confident taking about property on camera as this is part of our business and marketing strategy – training is provided to all staff once in post.
Entry level experience/qualifications
- Must have recent estate agency experience in an operational role within the last 18 months
- Local knowledge is favourable but not essential
- Property sales, negotiation and supporting transactions through to completion
- Booking market appraisal appointments & viewings
- Cross selling other products, such as solicitors mortgage appointments
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with landlords and buyers to ensure referrals and repeat business
- Generate new business through marketing, networking, developers, landlords etc
- Generating property content alongside the marketing department
- Meet monthly targets for new listings and sales
- Generate new property video content on a weekly basis
- Must have previous estate agency experience
- Experience in the local area is preferred but not essential
- Lettings experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A strong track record in winning new businesses and generating income
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- £24,000 to £26,000 per annum basic + commission + car allowance
- Industry beating commission package